Saturday, May 12, 2012
Celebrating Motherhood: Alison
4. Number of children and ages. 1 daughter - age 1!
I think it matches fairly well. I always thought I would have a family
6. What is the hardest thing about being a mom?
The total love and joy that you feel toward your child, no matter what
Calm (most of the time), Adaptive - but I'm also a worrier to some extent. There are always "what if's"??
11. What kind of grown-ups do you hope your children will become?
12. How do you keep a sense of balance in your life?
13. What is your guilty pleasure?
Magazines. The glossier, the better!