Today's featured local mother is the blogger behind Ecoblogical, Stephanie :
2. Occupation: SAHM
3. Your Age: (if you want to share? :) 31
4. Number of children and ages. If you want to give their names you can. That’s up to you: Grace-2 3/4 5.
5. When you were a teenager and you thought about your future life, what did you think and how does the reality match up? I thought I was going to have more kids and earlier-not happening!!!
6. What is the hardest thing about being a mom? Not being able to sleep in.
7. What is the best thing about being a mom? Having someone love you unconditionally
8. When you think about your parenting style, what words would you use to describe it? Authoritative
9. All new mothers get lots of parenting advice, sometimes more than they want! What was some advice that you appreciated and would pass on to others, or alternatively, what was the worst piece of advice you ever got? People always said don’t hold your baby too much and don’t rock them to sleep and so on but I did the opposite-co-slept until 12 months, breastfed on demand, rocked and cuddled all day and I have the happiest and most secure child who puts herself to sleep and sleeps through the night consistently since she was 1.
10. What is the one thing you wish someone had told you before you became a mother? I wish someone told me to enjoy my free time and not to take it for granted because when you have a child your free time is still spent worrying about them.
11. What kind of grown-ups do you hope your children will become? To be respectful, open-minded and regardless of career choice-to be good with money!
12. How do you keep a sense of balance in your life? Having girls night, having date night with hubby and exercising.
13. What is your guilty pleasure? Chocolate
14. This last question is an open one – if you feel there is something you’d like to add:
Happy Mothers day to all the wonderful moms out there, I hope you all have a wonderful day with your families.